California Residents click HERE
for access to our California specific privacy notice complying with the CCPA.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our web sites, place an order, call us, email us, chat with us online, or fill out a form online. Some of this information we collect is personally identifiable information, while some is non-personally identifiable.
When ordering or registering on our web sites, you may be asked to enter your: name, company, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or payment information.
We do not intentionally collect information from minors (children under age 18).
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our websites, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process sales transactions and trial and information requests.
- To facilitate interest-based and related product advertising.
- To send emails: The email address you provide us may be used by us to respond to your trial requests, your online or telephone orders, for technical support, for billing and accounting matters, and/or to respond to your emails, chats, and calls. In addition, we may send occasional company news, updates, and related product or service information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact our corporate office at 972-713-6622 or 800-713-8353 or email us at: [email protected].
- To call: We may call you on the telephone number you provide us regarding your trial requests, your online or telephone orders, for technical support, for billing and accounting matters, and/or to respond to your emails, chats, and calls.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order; however, no method of transmission over the internet or phone or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We take steps that are reasonably necessary to secure our data and your data. We use secured servers. All supplied payment and other sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers' databases only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (cookies are small files that a web site transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser).
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most web sites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do We Disclose Any Information We Have About You To Outside Parties?
We collect 2 different types of information:
Third party links
- Information we collect about you on our web sites, chats, phone calls, and emails:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information collected on our web sites, chats, phone calls, or emails. This does not however include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web sites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with subpoenas, warrants, judicial or administrative orders, laws, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Telephone Data Lists that we acquire from third party vendors:
For our web site TelephoneLists.biz, we acquire personally identifiable US and Canadian consumer and business data from outside vendors. We offer that data for sale to third parties.
We list several third party products or services on our websites. These third party web sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked web sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our web sites and welcome any feedback about these third party web sites.